4B
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Texte Au passé. :D

2 participants

4B :: Anglais

Texte Au passé. :D Empty Texte Au passé. :D

Message  Tom Jeu 13 Déc - 17:58

Last night, I had a very strange dream. I was watching TV in my bedrom but i don't have TV in my bedrom ^^. Suddenly I heard a strange noice in my kitchen. I stood up and I went see. My kitchen was mess. I was clearing up this mess but somebody stole my coat with my wallet. I was very hangry. In my street the cars were riding and flying.
I didn't go to the police because I was very tired (I am often tired even in my dreams :p). And I woke up!

The End.

And you. Tell me your last dream.

( Go les gars, jveux tous savoir sur vos rêves >.< ) Lol Sleep
Tom
Tom

http://www.tribalwars.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Texte Au passé. :D Empty Re: Texte Au passé. :D

Message  Holly Jeu 13 Déc - 22:15

Last night I had a very strange dream! I was on holiday with my friend and we were driving down a long dark road. We couldn't find a hotel so we stopped of at a house, a haunted house! We knocked on the door and an old lady with long gray hair answered the door. My friend and I entered the house. It was very cold and dark inside the house. The old lady took us to a bedroom which was at the very top of the house. It was very scary and it took me ages to fall asleep. When I woke up the next morning I seen that my friend was gone. I went downstairs and I looked out the window and I seen that I was on the moon!!affraid Then I woke up and felt happy to be back in my own house on earth!!

Bon vous me dit si vous comprenez pas et Tom s'est bien, tu veut que je te corrige ou pas?
Holly
Holly

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

4B :: Anglais